2021 Online Entry:
In your web browser enter the link: https://client.smarterentry.com/tcaa
• Under FIRST TIME USER click "Start Here" to create your own personal artist account. If you’ve used Smarter Entry before, skip this step and login.
• Record and save your login and password information for future use.
• RETURNING USERS log in using the original email and password you set when you last used Smarter Entry for any competition. If you have forgotten your password you will see a prompt button on the login page to retrieve it.
• Select the “InFocus 2021” competition.
• Entry fees are nonrefundable. It is recommended that if you’re not sure how many photos you intend to enter, pay for a lower number of entry fees and add more later, as appropriate.
• Smarter Entry provides a secure credit card transmission. For the Smarter Entry policy click on the "CREDIT CARD POLICY" when registering.
• Follow the directions to upload your images and the identifying information.
• You may optionally include information about where and when your image was shot in the comment section. Limited to 100 characters.
•Naming protocol: Use unique titles and note the names of your titles for reference when viewing the acceptance notification. Bad choice would be image1.jpg.
•You may choose to tell us if you would like to sell your image. We will get you in contact with the buyer and you will make all arrangements.
• Purchase and upload additional submissions any time before the entry deadline of February 8th at 6:00 p.m. using the artist profile you have just created. Your images and information may be changed until the contest closes. No changes will be allowed after the contest closes.
• If you’re submitting a photo taken with a film camera, scan or photograph the print to convert it to a digital format for submission via Smarter Entry.
Have questions or problems with Smarter Entry please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Laurie contest admin: (209) 694-6147
TO PREPARE IMAGES FOR ONLINE ENTRY PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
If you have questions regarding file sizing, file formats, rules, creating a Smarter Entry profile or submitting through your Smarter Entry profile, contact Contest Administrator Laurie Lehmann via email@example.com.