2019 Online Entry:
In your web browser enter the link: https://client.smarterentry.com/tcaa
• Under FIRST TIME USER click "Start Here" to create your own personal artist account. If you’ve used Smarter Entry before, skip this step and login.
• Record and save your login and password information for future use.
• RETURNING USERS log in using the original email and password you set when you last used Smarter Entry for any competition. If you have forgotten your password you will see a prompt button on the login page to retrieve it.
• Select the “InFocus 2019” competition.
• Entry fees are nonrefundable. It is recommended that if you’re not sure how many photos you intend to enter, pay for a lower number of entry fees and add more later, as appropriate.
• Pay your TUOLUMNE COUNTY ARTS (TCA) ENTRY FEE for the images you plan to upload. You may pay the fee and return later to upload the images. Your information is saved under your account.
• Smarter Entry provides a secure credit card transmission. For the Smarter Entry policy click on the "CREDIT CARD POLICY" when registering.
• Follow the directions to upload your images and the identifying information.
• Be sure and name your images something YOU will recognize. Untitled 1 and Untitled 2 could cause confusion to you when we contact you about images that may have been chosen to hang.
• You may optionally include information about where and when your image was shot. This information would be on the gallery tags for our guests.
• Your images and information may be changed until the contest closes. No changes will be allowed after the contest closes.
• Purchase and upload additional submissions any time before the entry deadline of January 28, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. using the artist profile you have just created.
• If you’re submitting a photo taken with a film camera, scan or photograph the print to convert it to a digital format for submission via Smarter Entry.
Have questions or problems with Smarter Entry please contact us: email@example.com
or Laurie contest admin: (209) 694-6147
TO PREPARE IMAGES FOR ONLINE ENTRY PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
If you have questions regarding file sizing, file formats, rules, creating a Smarter Entry profile or submitting through your Smarter Entry profile, contact Contest Administrator Laurie Lehmann via firstname.lastname@example.org.